Terms of service
§ 1 Scope & Offer
The following terms and conditions apply to all business relations between Minerals Surselva and their customers. Our general terms and conditions apply exclusively. Conflicting or deviating from our general terms and conditions of the customer, we do not accept; unless we have expressly agreed to their validity in writing. Our general terms and conditions apply even if we carry out the delivery to the customer without reservation in knowledge of conflicting or deviating from our terms and conditions of the customer. The presentation of the goods on the internet (also via Instagram) does not constitute a binding offer by the provider to conclude a purchase contract. The customer is hereby merely requested to submit an offer by placing an order.
§ 2 Registration
Each order requires contact with Minerals Surselva.
§ 3 conclusion of the contract, order fee
The customer receives a confirmation of receipt of the order by e-mail. If necessary, Mineralien-Surselva will notify the customer of possible errors in the product range information on the website and make him a corresponding counter-offer. The contract with Minerals Surselva comes about when Minerals Surselva accepts the offer of the customer. Acceptance is subject to the availability of the ordered goods or services and will be confirmed by Minerals Surselva to the customer by e-mail. If Minerals Surselva can not accept the offer of the customer, this will be communicated to the customer in electronic form. Until the acceptance of the offer by Minerals Surselva, the customer may revoke the offer at any time.
§ 4 delivery, shipping costs
Minerals Surselva immediately delivers the ordered goods to the address specified by the customer in the order. Information about the expected delivery times is not binding, as far as Mineralien Surselva has not given the customer a binding commitment in writing in individual cases. The delivery is made at the shipping costs stated in the individual case. All risks and risks of shipment lie with Minerals Surselva.
§ 5 Retention of title
Until the purchase price has been paid in full, Minerals Surselva retains ownership of the delivered goods. For goods obtained by the customer in the course of its commercial activities of Minerals Surselva, the property remains reserved until all claims of Minerals Surselva against the customer from the business relationship, including future claims arising from simultaneous or later concluded contracts are settled.
§ 6 Due date and payment
(1) All prices quoted are final prices. The final prices result from the item prices + shipping costs.
(2) The respective shipping costs are subdivided under delivery and forwarding expenses and are communicated to the customer before the acceptance of the order. Only the invoice sent by Minerals Surselva causes the conclusion of the contract. The bill has to be paid immediately.
(3) payment options
- via PayPal
- by cash payment (by appointment)
- in advance: If the advance transfer is required or agreed separately, the buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract by bank transfer to the account of the provider.
(4) The Buyer is only entitled to set-off if and insofar as his counterclaims are undisputed or legally established. To exercise a right of retention this is only entitled if its counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 7 Revocation
You can cancel your contract within 2 weeks without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or - if the case before the deadline - by returning the goods. The period begins with receipt of the goods at the recipient. To maintain the cancellation period, the timely dispatch of the revocation or the thing is sufficient.
The revocation must be sent to:
Telephone +41 (0) 798889575
Managing Director is Mr. Patrick Reith & Mrs. Anna Reith
consequences of Withdrawal
In the case of an effective revocation, the mutually received benefits and any benefits (eg interest) surrendered. If you can not give us back the received performance in whole or in part or only in a deteriorated condition, you have to pay us compensation for the value. With the release of things this does not apply if the deterioration of the thing solely on their examination - as it would have been possible for you in the store - is due. For a deterioration caused by the intended use of the thing you do not have to pay any compensation.
Items that can be sent in parcels are to be returned at our risk, but the goods must be despatched with proof and insured for the full value. You have to bear the cost of the return (including insurance), if the delivered goods are the ordered and not damaged. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins with the receipt of the returned goods by us.
End of revocation
§ 8 Warranty
(1) Insofar as the customer is an entrepreneur, the assertion of claims for defects presupposes that he has duly fulfilled his duties of investigation and notification of defects (2) In the event of legitimate complaints by the customer, Mineral Surselva will remedy the defects by repair or replacement. In case of failure, refusal or unreasonableness of the supplementary performance, the customer can either cancel the contract or reduce the agreed purchase price.
§ 9 Privacy
(1) storage and processing of personal data
Minerals Surselva is committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals who shop through the swiss-minerals.com website and to keep their personal information confidential. The basis for this are the applicable statutory provisions. The data received from the customers are stored. However, customers can have their data deleted at any time. Prerequisite is a notification to Mineralien-Surselva in writing
(2) Use of personal data
Minerals Surselva uses the personal data of customers exclusively to fulfill the contract concluded with the customer.
(3) disclosure of information
Minerals Surselva does not share personal information with third parties. Mineral Surselva emails are only received by Mineralien-Surselva customers if they have given their consent.
(4) Correction, blocking and erasure of personal data
Customers of Minerals Surselva may view and edit their own user information at any time in the protected area of the Minerals Surselva (swiss-minerals.com) home page upon registration. For the deletion of the user information it is necessary that the customers turn to Minerals Surselva in writing (email, letter).
(5) Security measures to prevent loss and misuse of personal data.
When transmitting personal information / data, Mineral Surselva relies on a high level of security for the highest level of confidentiality. The personal data of customers are password protected, so that only the respective customers have access to it. The server of Minerals Surselva uses various security mechanisms and authorization procedures to make unauthorized access to customer data more difficult.
§ 11 Final Provisions
(1) The contract between Minerals Surselva and the customer is subject exclusively to the substantive law of Switzerland; the application of UN sales law is excluded. (2) As far as the customer is a merchant, Chur is the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all claims arising from and in connection with the business relationship between Minerals Surselva and the customer. The same place of jurisdiction applies if the customer does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany, relocates his domicile or habitual residence from the country after conclusion of the contract or the domicile or habitual residence of the customer is not known at the time the complaint is filed.
§ 12 place
The Minerals Surselva Onlineshop can be found on the internet at:
Managing director and contact person are:
Patrick Reith and Anna Reith
Address of Minerals Surselva:
Telephone +41 (0) 798889575
§ 13 Severability clause
Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.